[dokuwiki] Re: Problem with the sidebar template

  • From: David Louie <dblouie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:39:15 -0400

Gina,
You were right that I am able to look at the source code of the blank
page. In addtion to the regular headers there is a line in there with
an error. It says:

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function:  tpl_pagetitle() in

So for some reason it's complaining about the function tpl_pagetitle().

-David