[dokuwiki] Re: Problem with the sidebar template

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried Gina's suggestion which was using
the 'local.php.dist'  file as my local.php file and making my changes
there. When I do this I still get a completely blank page as my wiki.
So it's the same result as when I edited my dokuwiki.php page
directly. One other thing that I didn't mention was that my original
install of dokuwiki was on my C: drive. I later moved the directory to
my E: drive and repointed IIS at the new directory. The wiki behavior
was working fine after the move but I am not sure if this is somehow
impacting how the templates work?

Thanks