[dokuwiki] Re: Media manager mockups

  • From: "Kate Arzamastseva" <pshns@xxxxxxx>
  • To: HГҐkan Sandell <sandell.hakan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:54:53 +0300

Hi,

I made some corrections to the mockups.

Basic view:
http://i.imgur.com/4RPL5.png

View with opened bar for uploading and 'history' tab in image details scope:
http://i.imgur.com/Bb2n5.png

View with opened 'settings' bar and 'edit' tab in image details scope:
http://i.imgur.com/gD7KW.png

> 3. What is the purpose of the check-box?

Maybe it will be useful to perform multiple operations at once (eg removal).

> 6. I don't understand the symbols

Switching view type (details or thumbnails) and the type of sorting.

> 7. Maybe the namespace/folder metaphor would be easier to understand
> if the +/- were exchanged to folder pics.

Yes, I also think this would make interface more intuitive.

Regards
Kate