[dokuwiki] Re: Media manager mockups

  • From: Håkan Sandell <sandell.hakan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 19:20:26 +0200

I agree that the first is better than the others but I have some
comments and questions.
Numbers on picture attached

1. The namespace navigator heading is different from the other
columns, compare the vertical scroll.

2. A horizontal bar between different data/objects/files would be nice

3. What is the purpose of the check-box?

4. Shouldn't all (most) entries have same appearance?

5a. It looks like the search box is placed inside the results.
5b. Control interface is below (in one column only) all others are above

6. I don't understand the symbols

7. Maybe the namespace/folder metaphor would be easier to understand
if the +/- were exchanged to folder pics.

/Håkan