[dokuwiki] Re: Ignoring all files/dirs that match a given RegExp (e.g. ^CVS$)

  • From: "Esther Brunner" <wikidesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:11:14 +0200

Hi Bob

Which one is best to hide the discussion directories your blog plugin
creates?

$conf['hidepages'] does work - even for directories (like those discussion namespaces created by the blog plugin) - now I've tried it out.

Another solution is the new discussion plugin. Instead of saving the
comments in parallel discussion pages it uses <page>.comments meta
files. But caution: At the moment the conversion routine is still
lacking. I hope I find the time to do that soon.

-- esther