[dokuwiki] Re: Hostbased ACLs

  • From: Christian Marg <christian.marg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:34:13 +0200

Hello...

Chris Smith wrote:
On Behalf Of Christian Marg
Sent: 17 August 2005 22:35
[large Patch files]

I had a similar problem with darcs initially.  My editor was saving the
files with windows line endings (CRLF) rather than Dokuwiki's native (LF).

Similar as in "Large patch files", yes. But the cause is something different here - as I said: In the Patch file I saved there is a Section "New Patches:" which contains a Diff over said 10 lines an then there is a Section "Context:" which contains the names etc. of every Patch since Release 2005-07-13... That context stuff is what takes up about 10Kb of the file. I have seen other Patches here on the list that have a [TAG DAILY SNAPSHOT <date>] somewhere near the eof. They do contain much less context than mine... (Of course: less patches added since then...)

How can I set a TAG more recent, so that less context is added to the Patch file?

bye
Christian