[dokuwiki] Re: Hostbased ACLs

  • From: "Chris Smith" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:01:31 +0100

Hi,

I had a similar problem with darcs initially.  My editor was saving the
files with windows line endings (CRLF) rather than Dokuwiki's native (LF).
That meant darcs thought the whole file (every line) had changed.  I fixed
my problem, thanks to Andi :-), and now have my editor save without changing
the line endings, for much smaller patches.

Chris