[dokuwiki] Help with DokuWiki as a school project

  • From: rezlemic@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:19:38 +0100

Hi all,

I have found an open source project "DokuWiki" of your team and I would like to help you with that if you are interested.

At first, let me introduce myself. My name is Michal and I am pursuing masters degree in computer science (concretely SW engineering) on Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University.

During current semester my study program contains subject called "Open Source Programming" and as well as other parts, there is a compulsory part - work on open source project of our choice. We have to join a project a help with that. At the end of this semestr we have to show our work (our commits, communication with the team, ...) to our lectors. So I would like to give a hand to your project and help with sometning you need.

I would like to ask you if you can help me with that. I would be glad if you have something for me (develop a feature, finding and solving bugs, solving any other issue).

My work must have been dome till 21.4.2011, so I am limited by the time. I may spend approximately 20-30 hours of net time on project. Do you think you have somethink for me? I have to finish my project till 21.4.2011 and show my work to my lector, it must be a finished, complete "feature". After passing my subject I can help you in the future too.

More about me
-------------
- Bc. degree in software engineering

I am quite skilled in java, javascript, php, C#, sql, xml, html, css, and more.
I can use UML and UP when I am developing applications.

I was a member of several projects connected to internet and intranet applications in a private sector and I worked at Siemens s.r.o. where I have gained experience (among other with Google maps API).

If you could help me find some appropriatly complex task (for 20-30
hours) which could help community I would be gratefull.

Please only keep in mind I have quite strict deadlines.

I am looking to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Michal