[dokuwiki] Re: Hacking to recognise line break?

  • From: "sports tg" <sportstg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:36:21 +0100

True. I'm not a perl dude, my dokuwiki is on linu, but I have a windows
regex powered grep utility I could use for this purpose and then copy the
files over. I don't want to add paragraphs so I would need to add \\ to the
end of the lines. I have to say I think this is a really nasty feature of
dokuwiki that ascii files need to be scared like this and consequently not
make sense (look nasty) outside dokuwiki.

Tom.

On 25/05/06, Daniel Mitchell <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alternatively, it's trivial to process all the files to add extra
newlines:

for x in `find .`; do sed -e "s/$/\n/" < ${x} > ../processed/${x}; done

should do the trick, or you could prepend ~~NONEWLINE~~, or whatever.