[dokuwiki] Re: Hacking to recognise line break?

  • From: "sports tg" <sportstg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:45:59 +0100

You rock man! That all seems mighty fine and a breeze to "install". Testing
on a couple of documents looks good, but then I found one where it didnlt
work, examining it it seems that there is a space between the end of the
line and the line feed character for all of the lines - perhaps the regular
expression could be adjusted to allow for this?

Speachless in London :-)

On 25/05/06, Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Feel free to try the *brand new* line break plugin ;-)

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:linebreak  You may need to play with
the sort code to make sure it doesn't interfere with anything. 100
(current value) seemed to work ok for me.

Downloadable from
http://www.cdsmith.plus.com/dokuwiki/plugin-linebreak.tar.gz