[dokuwiki] Re: Hacking to recognise line break?

  • From: chris <jugg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:03:02 -0700

Just to chime in on this (oft repeated topic), I too find it frustrating that dokuwiki tries to decide for me that I really don't want a line break where I put it. The main 'feature' of dokuwiki is that it is supposed to be easy to quickly write 'doc' like pages in plain text.

So, when I can't use a standard line break to space out or wrap my text how I like, and I have to use some special char, that gets old fast. Some sort of core support to recognize line breaks would be much appreciated.

chris