[dokuwiki] Re: [GSoC 2011] Plugin and template manager enhancement

  • From: Botea Răzvan <utherr.ghujax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:19:08 +0300

On 03/27/2011 02:34 PM, Anika Henke wrote:
And including any jQuery plugin (in core plugins) is, of course, only
valid when DokuWiki has finally moved to use jQuery ...

Well my ideas behind the plugin manager rewrite already include jQuery, and I hope the people working at Dokuwiki to integrate jquery will eventually finish the job until April 23rd or 24th (I don't remember exactly).

It's really a pity not to use it, especially that It can vastly improve the plugin manager and make programming easier.

--
Botea Răzvan
GSOC Student