[dokuwiki] Re: Export parameters to external links

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:58:28 +0200

With a syntax plugin this would require a link replacement plugin. That is a plugin that matches to the same patterns (or just the subset you
I thought about this too. But is it possible to override internal wiki syntax with an plugin ?
How is the order ?

wish to handle) and handles that code as you would like. If its username you want to substitute, remember to make the page or plugin turn off caching.
How can i achieve this ?

What i want to do is: [[http://myserver.foo.bar/myscript.php?name=% USERNAME%]]
where %USERNAME% should be replaced by: $_SESSION[$conf['title']] ['auth']['user'];
Given DokuWiki's caching strategy and assuming the number of different substitutions is small you are probably best post processing the output from tpl_content with an action plugin. Check the events, I think you are looking for tpl_content_display or maybe tpl_act_render.
Hm, maybe i could wrap tpl_content in my own template so it would do the change. This would even be better than changing the dokuwiki-core.
Well, i don't thought it would be THAT complicated to do what i want.
And also i don't think templates should extend functionality too much.

Isn't it possible to build a hook into "internal plugins", like that processing links ?

Oliver Geisen _____________________________ Systemadministrator Kreisboten Verlag Mühlfellner KG 82362 Weilheim i. Ob. Tel. 0881/686-904 Fax 0881/686-74