[dokuwiki] Re: Export parameters to external links

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:30:17 +0100

Oliver Geisen wrote:

Hi,

wish to handle) and handles that code as you would like. If its username you want to substitute, remember to make the page or plugin turn off caching.
How can i achieve this ?

Make a pattern that captures the same characters and give it a lower sort order value.
Ok, i understand.
I think there was some sort of prioritylist where internal functions shown with their sort value ?!...

So i would have to handle all the syntax myself, right?
Or can i overload the linksyntax, handle my substition and call the internal link-mechanism from within my plugin ?
No, you can't overload link syntax. The plugin class doesn't inherit from the renderer. However the renderer object is available to the plugin, so you can call any methods in the normal manner.

Personally, I would do this as an action plugin. The loss of caching makes it unattractive as a syntax plugin.

Chris