[dokuwiki] Re: Export parameters to external links

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 08:09:15 +0200

Hello,

i have to write a little more about my need in the hope someone could help me :-)

I'm looking for a way to substitute macros inside wiki-pages with values of internal (PHP) variables.
Therefore i first tried "var" plugin and found out that it can't resolve vars inside external link-descriptions.

Then i've tried to code a plugin myself, which ends up in a plugin just exactly like "var" which doesn't bring me any further. The only thing i understand now is that the code doing the link inside dokuwiki behaves just like a plugin but don't except other syntax INSIDE. This results in the unability to use ANY other syntax rules/ plugins there.

As i understand for now, plugins may allow other syntax to take place inside their own (between entry and exit), but is there a way to do this with links as well ?

What i want to do is: [[http://myserver.foo.bar/myscript.php?name=% USERNAME%]]
where %USERNAME% should be replaced by: $_SESSION[$conf['title']] ['auth']['user'];

For now, i can only do this by hacking the function 'externallink' inside inc/parser/xhtml.php.

Oliver Geisen _____________________________ Systemadministrator Kreisboten Verlag Mühlfellner KG 82362 Weilheim i. Ob. Tel. 0881/686-904 Fax 0881/686-74