[dokuwiki] "Data directory not secured" alert even after moving directories

  • From: Saikat Sengupta <SS0041200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 06:38:58 +0530

Hi,

I have followed the instructions from DokuWiki Security page. Moved the
mentioned folders in different directories. But still I am receiving the
security alert as "It seems your data directory is not properly secured".

Can you please help me with possible walkthrough?

Kind Regards,
Saikat Sengupta | P&B PIPeR
--
India Direct : 020 42 250 497
UK Direct : +44 (0) 203 450 7690 250 497

confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review
the policy at <a
href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
 externally and <a
href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>