[dokuwiki] AW: Re: Error downloading with darcs and one question

  • From: "Sebastian Wienecke" <s.wienecke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 14:20:44 +0100

Thanks,

@Bob:
but then ALL pdfs from ALL sites will be downloaded to temporary directory
and then opened. With Adobe reader, and not with the plugin. So it's not the
same.

@Chris:
I know how it works :-) I want to know how I can change this :-) The
dokuwiki is only in our intranet, so the change of an attack is unbelievable
low :-)

Sebastian