[dmusofties] Re: Anyone remember FP and Haskell?

  • From: Jennifer Freeman <jaf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:55:43 +0100

On 20 Jul 2006, at 09:39, Paul Kennerley wrote:

Does anyone remember taking Dave Smallwoods Haskell
module? No, I didnt think anyone would forget, Im sure
that most people from se00 still have the mental scars
;-)

Yes, I know that during the 2nd year I hated FP as
much as the next person (with the odd exception) but
after looking at it again last night I've started to
change my mind and I reckon that FP has some very good
ideas (no side effects, and once only assignment etc)
.

I still have photos of the revision session with the board and the proof that wouldn't be solved.

replicate 400 "I am a fish"