[disdads] Re: Paintball was a blast!

  • From: "Eric M. Corticchiato" <emc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 13:08:16 -0500

It was indeed a blastand Jed was a great host. Those who did not come missed a lot of fun.

On 5/12/2013 9:27 PM, ernie cote wrote:
We had a terrific time. Thank you Jed for hosting. For those who missed it, playing Cowboys and Indians in the woods with air guns is a kick! I highly recommend Cousins Paintball.

No more Dad's Club events the rest of the year (though I still need a few volunteers to help rotate mowing the grass at the upper school over the summer).

I missed the Pub Crawl due to another commitment and I haven't heard about it....which means they must still be in jail.