[disdads] Great Pub Crawl

  • From: John Olson <jolson_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 07:09:02 -0700 (PDT)

I want to thank everyone who attended the pub crawl.  It was a great time and
honestly we had the best weather we could have hoped for.  Contrary to Ernie's
assertion we were all not arrested, but assume Richard Hunt was since we never
saw him and can only assume he was picked up before he made it to the first
bar.  Candidates for next years pub crawl include Knox/Henderson, Deep Ellum or
possibly a progressive pub crawl on DART light rail that would include Historic
downtown Plano, move to Mockingbird station and end at Fair Park.

Thanks,
John