[disdads] Re: Dad's Club Pub Crawl is this Saturday 6pm

  • From: "Jim Branham" <JBranham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 13:23:45 -0500

Jed, Thanks for the good time.

From: disdads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:disdads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jed Allsup
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 9:16 PM
To: disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [disdads] Re: Dad's Club Pub Crawl is this Saturday 6pm

paintball ran late. We were having too much fun

--

Thanks for playing at Cousin's Paintball Dallas

Cousins Paintball Park is a 277 acre facility in Southeast Dallas county
and has hosted events such as Warrior Dash,The Survival Race, and has
been featured on A&E's Storage Wars Texas.

Home to PSP Paintball Sports Promotions Dallas Open 2013
(PSPevents.com), UWL (playuwl.com), AXBL Lite (Axbl.us) and many of the
largest paintball events in Texas
www.cousinspaintball.com <http://www.cousinspaintball.com/>

www.facebook.com/cousinspaintballdallas