[directmusic] Re: wav tracks, a pain... solutions?

  • From: "Scott Morgan" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:06:28 -0600

Those bugs should be fixed in DX9.  I dont think I can talk about them too
much.

I only listed that because it was definitely a source of much blood and many
tears back when I was working on that project.  I lost many many hours/days
over them and finally gave up.

Reasons 1 and 2 are the real reasons I steer clear of wav tracks these days.

-Scott Morgan
http://Morganstudios.com