[directmusic] Re: Q's

  • From: "Leo Newman" <leonewman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:44:44 -0800

I only know about the second item.

The advantage of setting a variable to an audiopath is gained when you =
use
the audiopath multiple times.  If you do not use it multiple times, you =
are
better off just creating it in the function call.  Otherwise you would =
have
the overhead of making the function call multiple times instead of just
passing a variable that is already set.

This is just a programming perspective.  I haven't done much with =
audiopaths
in VB.

Leo