[directmusic] Downloading SDK / DM Producer

  • From: "Bjorn Lynne" <bjorn.lynne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:25:10 +0100

I've got some questions for you Microsoft guys, if you don't mind:

Are there any download restrictions on the DirectX 8.1 SDK that includes DM
Producer?

If somebody (a regular joe who is not a registered developer etc) wishes to
get started with DirectMusic producer, what exactly does he have to
download? I assume the 8.1 SDK... where can he download it? I've just spend
half an hour looking around Microsoft's site for somewhere to download this
SDK, but I can't find it.

Thanks,
--
Bjorn Lynne