[directmusic] Re: Downloading SDK / DM Producer

  • From: "James Dooley" <jdooley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:33:13 -0700

Before installing DirectMusic Producer, they need to install the DirectX
8.1 end-user (or developer) runtime or upgrade to WindowsXP.  Then
download and install DirectMusic Producer from:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=3D/downloads/sample.a=
p?url=3D/MSDN-FILES/027/001/496/msdncompositedoc.xml

-james

p.s. You can find the DirectX 8.1 componentized download at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=3D/downloads/sample.a=
p?url=3D/MSDN-FILES/027/001/770/msdncompositedoc.xml

rights.