[directmusic] Re: Games that use DirectMusic

  • From: "Saul Bottcher" <saul.bottcher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:18:42 -0400

Hi Bjorn,

    I'm sure I read/heard that Soldier of Fortune used DirectMusic, but I
just spent about 30 minutes searching and the closest I could come to a
verification of that is "dynamic music system" on an obscure feature list.
It at least *sounded* like DM when I played it. :^)

    2 other games:

    -Sanity, by Monolith & published by Fox Interactive.  This game
definitely used DM, and I've read claims it was the first but can't verify
that.
    -One Must Fall: Battlegrounds (www.omf.com / sequel to One Must Fall:
2097) - still in development, but it's my duty to promote it at all times.
;^)

    Hope that helps a little.

    Saul.