[dfaresource] Re: question regarding the convertion of mp3 audiobooks to DAISY format

  • From: "Julius Charles R. Serrano" <jcrs_19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dipendra,

thank you very much for your advice. In relation to
this, I would like to kindly ask, what can I place on
the heading properties for each heading? Given the
fact that I would be making as a heading each first
sentence of a new sequence, should I write in the
heading properties the exact sentence? Or is there a
more proper way to name the headings?

Furthermore, I would like to ask, is there a manner by
which an individual can determine the minutes wherein
one phrase is located within the DAISY book? This is
in order for me to be able to indicate the page for
every five minutes as you have suggested.

Many thanks,

Julius

--- Dipendra manocha <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx>

photos & more.