[dfaresource] Re: question regarding the convertion of mp3 audiobooks to DAISY format

  • From: "Sandeep Kaler" <sandeepkaler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:01:44 +0530

   dear Julius

You can import all mp3 files from My Studio PC and need not to convert into
wav format. My Studio PC fully supports mp3 format.
At the time of editing, the whole story can be
divided into sufficient parts depending upon the change  of scene  or
situation.
Thanks
Sandeep Kaler,
Library Head
for  "Ram Nath Batra Digital Talking Book Library"
National Association for the Blind
Sec-5, R.K. Puram
New Delhi- 22 India
website:
www.nabdelhi.org
email:
nablibrary@xxxxxxxxx
Personal E-Mail:
sandeepkaler@xxxxxxxxx
Office Phone: +91 11 26102944, Extension  No. 111
Mobile: 98 730 95 104

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julius Charles R. Serrano" <jcrs_19@xxxxxxxxx>