[dfaresource] Re: Troubles in making Daisy format book

  • From: Al-Faisal Center of the Blind <alfaisal1968@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:55:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 8/21/08, Prashant Verma <pr_verma@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Prashant Verma <pr_verma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [dfaresource] Re: Troubles in making Daisy format book
To: dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 2:02 AM

Dear Ashoka,
Great to hear from you!
The file that you get after using save as daisy option from MS word is an
xml file & not a complete daisy book. you can use this file to generate a
synthetic  voice daisy book, a text only daisy book etc. you should process
this file with Daisy Pipeline & then you will get the output you need.
I wonder if you have followed the steps in the attached guide. Please do so
& then let me know of the outcome.

Prashant