[dfaresource] Re: Troubles in making Daisy format book

  • From: "Asoka Bandula" <asokabandula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:54:11 +0530

Dearest Prashanth,

I tried save As DAISY. It was successfully translated in to a XML
document. But, when I tried to open the XML file, It gave me an error
message. "the XML file cannot view using the style sheet" so, I would
be grateful to you if you send me the regarded documentations.
Thanks in advance,
Ashoka.

--

--------