[delphizip] Re: create EXE from ZIP

  • From: Alistair George <bigal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger Aelbrecht <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:01:15 +1300

Hello Roger,
I have checked the files made and yes, there is a difference but not
clear on how to figure where the differences come from.
I have also removed all references to the stringgrid from the test program to
build a self-extracting archive (demo 5). Have used the older DLL just in case
they changed, and compiled with the earlier version of zipmstr.pas but still no
joy. I wonder if you would have the time to recompile your demo 5 and try that
to confirm you can create SFX with no problems?
Thanks,
Alistair+

--
Regards,