[delphizip] Re: create EXE from ZIP

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:43:45 +0100

As far as I know the ConvertSFX adds the sfx stub in front of the ZIP
file then followed by the SFX options you choose.
Normally use of other controls on your main form should have no
influence on the conversion.

If you have an Hex editor such as UEdit you could look into the
created EXE files and compare both version.

In my experience this is almost the only way to find out what is wrong with
the files, later on you can try to find out why.

HTH

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw