[delphizip] Problem with setting ZipFileName

  • From: "Mike Bennett" <m.bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:29:07 -0000

I have written an application that allows the user to zip data to a directory.
Each time the file name remains the same, but the user is prompted to select
where they would like the zip to go.  If they select the floppy drive and have
already put an old disk in the drive, they get prompted to insert the last disk
of the backup when I set the ZipFileName property.  Since in this case I am
about to erase the data, the message is not required.  If the user does not put
a disk in until prompted, then everything works OK.

Is there a property I can set to overcome this?

Mike Bennett
The content of this email, and any files sent with it, is confidential
information of FDS Advanced Systems Ltd, and subject to copyright or other
rights of FDS, and disclosure to, or use by, anyone other than the addressee is
unauthorised.
If you are not the addressee, please delete it and advise the sender by return
email.