[delphizip] Failed to load ZIPDLL.DLL 1.78 under Win98SE

  • From: Miguel Angel Oliver Calafell <maoc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:43:58 +0100

I have this error under W98. PC has 128MB RAM. Is it not enough free
RAM =8-? I have tested this in 3 differents PCs.

The same application works fine under XP Home or Professional in a PC
with 1GB RAM. I have tried a clean project with a simply button and,
in OnClick event, a call to LoadLibrary('C:\TEST\ZIPDLL.DLL'). This
API function returns 0 and GetLastError() 31.

LoadLibrary('C:\TEST\UnzDll.dll') returns a non-zero value, but
GetLastError() returns 6.

ZipDll.dll 1.73.3.0 loads Ok: LoadLibrary returns a non-zero value and
GetLastError() returns always 0.

Can I make more test to find why ZipDll.dll don't load?

Saludos...