[ddots-l] Re: triggering audio samples in the Matrix View.

  • From: yRylan Vroom <dj.sonr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:01:53 -0500

Not a problem Robbert. If you enable midi output on an SFZ instance
you'll be able to send it to a drum map and use it in the step
sequencer as well. cheers

Rylan

On 11/14/13, Robert Hall <truecut@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Yrylan: Thanks for the info and the script. I am going to start working
> on it right away. Robbie Lee.

>>> Sonar. Well I tried the peddle technique and It doesn't prevent the pops
>>> and
>>> clicks. One more question: Where do I find the FSZ sample player? Can it
>>>
>>> be
>>> downloaded from the Cakewalk web site? or is it on my Sonar installation
>>> disk? If so I will check and see and install it. Robbie Lee.

>>> click. Hold down the pedal before you release the key, see if that gets
>>> rid
>>> of it. Also, what if you use sfz and create a quick test that way, do
>>> they
>>> still click?
>>>
>>> HTH, D!J!X!
>>>

>>>   _____

>>> success. If so: 'mind giving a few pointers to a first timer? 'Would