[ddots-l] triggering audio samples in the Matrix View.

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 00:24:11 -0600

Hi: I'm using my Roland midi synth to trigger audio samples from the Matrix
reading the tutorial section on it in CT. for the past five days.I'm using it
to build a drum kit but, I can't seem to get rid of the audio clicks and pops
when I release my synth's key between beats. I've tried making adjustment to
the buffers in my audio interface. that improved it but did not eliminate it.
Is there anyone on the list using the Matrix feature with success. If so: 'mind
giving a few pointers to a first timer? 'Would greatly appreciate it. Robbie Lee