[ddots-l] Re: triggering audio samples in the Matrix View.

  • From: yRylan Vroom <dj.sonr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 22:26:32 -0500

For the simple script I sent, you should only copy the individual
samples you want to use, 88 of them maximum so they can be mapped by
SFZ to individual keys on your keyboard. If you want to do something
like take a piano note in a wave file and play it like a musical
instrument, you should load that wave file in dimention pro or
rapture. My script works best with things like drumkits you only have
.wav files for or little wave samples you've cut in advance. HTH

Rylan