[ddots-l] Re: transfering files.

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:11:26 -0500

Take each audio track in your project and export it to a .wav file.  Before
exporting, be sure to put a "2pop" att the head of each file so that when
the files are reimported to Protools, they all line up.  Then, burn as many
CDs or DVDs as you need to include all the files and bring them to the
studio.  You're done.
Kevin