[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer 2.2.3

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 05:48:23 -0500

yes would be interested and boy this never ends, its a bomomless pit grin. love it.

At 04:48 AM 12/15/2010, you wrote:
Well, if it's an SDX then, it probably has more toms, kicks, snares, cymbals mic positions etc. SDX's are specifically designed for Superior and are always a better option if your using Superior Drummer. Might have to get me one of those. O hang on a minute, need to purchase a RCF Sub 718 AS active sub so, the SDX will have to wait. Heard the Mackie equivalent however, the RCF is 10 kilos lighter so that will probably what we go for. Going to listen to the RCF down at Absolute Music and can report back my findings that is, if anyone's interested.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794