[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer 2.2.3

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:31:49 -0800

Phil, please get that podcast going.

I'm dyeing to get into superior or EZ.  I haven't used HSC a lot, and would
need to install it on my new machine...

My big fear was that it would be a timely process to learn to use superior with
HSC.  After hearing the podcast, that would probably change my mind.  No doubt
that these are some of the best products going for those of us who hate miking
a drum kit...

I had been holding off on getting the HSC sets until I got my new set up.  Now
that I have it, I need to just bight the bullet and get your sets.

Shawn