[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer 2.2.3

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 05:22:07 -0500

i don't believe its a lot better, according to a sweet water rep so i opted for joe baresi insead since i have nashville ezx.

At 04:44 PM 12/14/2010, you wrote:
Hi Damon,

I've not heard music city expansion sdx for superior drummer 2? If it's the replacement for Nashville expansion, then the chances are it is much better than Easy Drummer's Nashville expansion.

I don't do Country much, I do all kinds of music. I've used the Nashville on the current track I'm working on which is kind of Country pop and on a Jazz track I did a few Months back.

I do like the drum room they used to record, sounds very realistic.

Steve W