[ddots-l] Re: soft synths that ship with sonar 8.5 and questions on dimension pro

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:58:24 -0000

Steve wrote: Righto!  Just wanted to make sure, as the instructions that
came with
CT8.5 differ wildly from the procedures I followed to install the 8.5
distro that came in the package.  The documentation needs reviewing
and updating, lest those less savvy get caught in the middle and do
not know which procedure is correct.  I got lucky, but it could've
gone the other way jut as easily if I'd chosen the "RTFM" path and did
what it said.

Phil replied: I wonder if those instructions are the same ones that I
received via E-mail from the UK distributor, T&T.  I did write to them
privately, to let them know that the instructions were confusing at best.  I
also copied Bill in on the E-mail.  Hopefully, Dancing Dots and their
distributors will be able to provide information to customers soon with
regard to this that is more accurate that is, assuming that they haven't
corrected this information already.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021