[ddots-l] Re: sighted sonar users

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:54:36 GMT

Hi,

I don't mind JAWS but it's impossible to use Internet Explorer with JAWS
running.

The problem with sighted people like me is that we like getting the mouse and
moving stuff around.  CT specifically hides the audio clips and we like to
scroll around songs with the audio clips view.  I think you'll have to
reinstall CT to get everything lined up again after we're done wreaking havoc.

Albert