        From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shawn
Brock
        Sent: 05 July 2005 16:39
        To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [ddots-l] sighted sonar users

        hellow folks,  got a question.  i am going to bee
leaving town fore a few weaks.  first on ture, then to get
myself a new guide dog.  i have sessions booked that i can
cansel, or better yet let a nuther ingenere run at my place.
this person is a capeable person and good ingeneere.  my
question is, can he use sonar with the ct scripts running
or would we some how have to disable them?  does every thing
run and look the same  fore sighted users whin the scripts
are running.  if things could get tricky  because of the
scripts i guess he could track in cubass and i could drag
every thing back into sonar, so it wont bee a problem, but i
would rather he be able to track in sonar.  thanks to every
one!