[ddots-l] Re: .sfz Files

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:04:20 -0500

You would create 2 groups. The samples from 1 group would play when cc64 is
between 0 and 63, and the other group's samples would play when cc64 is
between 64 and 127.

For example:

<group> group=1 locc64=0 hicc64=63

//this group only plays when pedal is up

<group> group=2 locc64=64 hicc64=127

//this group only plays when pedal is down.

After each group declaration you would place your regions and opcodes.

HTh, D!J!X!