[ddots-l] Re: recording question

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 23:12:04 +0100

Hi my friend,

You find what you need on the,
lesson 32. automation. remote control.
grouping controls. control surfaces.
 of  Cake talking tutorial.

best wishes,
Rui

----- Original Message ----- From: <gar@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 8:03 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: recording question

Thank you for confirming that there is something in caketalking that is called "quick group." Now, can anyone tell me what that means ? I searched for it in the manual and found nothing about it. I still don't know how that attribute got assigned to one of my tracks or how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated.

 .  At 04:30 PM 8/4/2011, you wrote:
Yes, there is quick group.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 4, 2011, at 3:04 PM, gar@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion.  I slowed down Jaws and now I believe
the second word in the phrase is "group" instead of "proof." I still can't get what the word before it is. It sounds like "quit" or "quick." Using the Jaws cursor, I navigated around the screen hoping to find the text but found nothing. Is there something in CakeTalking like "quit group?" Any help or suggestions are appreciated.