[ddots-l] recording arpedgiator into sonar with the motif

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:36:25 -0400

Hi: Can someone assist me with recording an arpedgiator pattern into sonar with
the motif es? I'm simply trying to figure out the notes used in this particular
pattern. So what I did was to turn record on in sonar, set the track to channel
1, turned the arpedgiator on in the motif and played the keyboard. The only
thing that recorded was the first beat and not the pattern. Any ideas?
John