[ddots-l] Re: mono playback

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:44:00 +0100

Hi Dave,

Yeah, I understand now what you mean, I thought at first there maybe another
mode in Sonar that I'd missed.
I would set my system up the same as yours except my mixer is so old it has
hums and buzzing sounds that would be adding themselves to my recordings.
Must try and save up for a new mixer.
It's not external noise it's the age of the circuits.

Thanks Dave,

Steve W