[ddots-l] Re: mono playback

  • From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 20:01:48 -0500

                I was asking because I don't have my mixer yet, but I will
pretty soon. I'm not able to record yet but I tried with my internal just by
playing with the monitor and I had a delay.

I know with the realtech audio driver on my net book, if you use a mike with
it, there's no delay what so ever.

All I have right now is the Motif, the monitors witch can't hook up to the
comp yet, but the Motif and the mike stands and mikes.

I have the midi interface though.

Do I run that through the computer's USB itself, or do I do that through the
mixer?

The mixer is a USB mixer. It has 16 tracks on it.

It also has a compact flash slot on it as far as I remember.