[ddots-l] Re: rearangeing affects in the affects bin

  • From: "Stacy Bleeks" <sbleeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 03:11:23 -0500

Hi Blake,

If you move to the effect name on a track, you can press Applications key or
right click and then arrow down to delete, and then press Enter.  This will
delete the effect.
Also, if you have just inserted an effect to hear what it might sound like,
but then decide you don't like it, you can go to the Edit menu (Alt E) and
then choose undo insert effect.

About the order effects are arranged on a given track....
I don't believe it makes a difference (at least not to my ear).  Maybe
others have other thoughts on this.

Hope that helps a bit.
Stacy